School Nurse

Please consult the following link regarding immunization requirements.  Please note that students from out of state have 30 days to take their shot records to the Bedford County Health Department on Dover Street, and the Health Department will put the shot records on a Tennessee form.  Out of state students are also required to have a Tennessee physical as well.